| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (baldeagle),
158
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#87231 01/22/2003 12:07 AM | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 29 Member | | Member Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 29 | I have a 1948 Chevy 1.5 Ton Flatbed that I am building a bed on (see the body shop) and I was wondering what lighting/reflectors I need. All that it has is brake lights. Do I need turn signals, backup lights, liscence plate lights, reflectors, or what on the back or sides of it. Is there some place that I can find out? When did these start to become required? I would like it to be fairly original, but I like being safe, so I have tentative plans to put in the 7-wire turn signal setup for the brake light. The truck has turn signals on the front fenders, but I don't like them, and will remove them at some point if I can. Thanks for any help you guys can give me.
'48 Chevy 2 ton Flatbed (daily driver) '70 BMW 2002 My truck is older than my parents!
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
| Teen48Flatbed | 01/22/2003 12:07 AM |
Re: Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
| Hedgehog | 01/22/2003 12:59 AM |
Re: Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
| Slow..Rider | 01/22/2003 2:23 AM |
Re: Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
| Teen48Flatbed | 01/22/2003 3:37 AM |
Re: Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
|
Anonymous
| 01/22/2003 4:39 AM |
Re: Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
| Hedgehog | 01/22/2003 5:13 AM |
Re: Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
|
Anonymous
| 01/22/2003 5:48 AM |
Re: Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
| cmayna | 01/23/2003 3:08 AM |
Re: Turn Signals, backup lights, reflectors
| GLPerry | 01/23/2003 8:45 PM | |
| |
| |