| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (1955 1 Series, 3800GUY, UtahYork, Hawkman, Maybellene, 5 Window 9434, 39Master85, 52Carl, Hotrod Lincoln, 1 invisible),
82
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,355 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#84512 10/20/2007 5:10 PM | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 24 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 24 | I'm using a 2x1 rochester set-up on a fenton intake. After experiencing a hesitation on acceleration I re-jetted the carbs using #58 jets, the original jets were #48. That corrected the problem. I think I'll invest in a motorcycle carb balancer with a dial readout. good luck | | |
| |
| |