I just bought a 48 Chevy Fleetmaster to build me a street rod out of. This is my first car from that era. I noticed the six lug wheels and wondered if the drivetrain would be the same or simular to the trucks of the same vintage? Obviously, it's a 3 speed torque tube set up, but what's the chances it's the same length as the trucks?

The front clip and drivetrain are getting replaced on this car so if anyone can use them let me know, I'll have them out in a few weeks. It came with a 1955 235 engine too. That's going to need to find a new home also,
Scott


Scott Ward

2 1948 1.5-ton Loadmasters
The red one and The snow pusher
1 1950 3100
1 1955.1 Chevy 6500
1 1954 Chevy 6500 2-Ton
1 1955 1st Series COE 5700
1 1963 K20 (454)
1 1964 C10 (350)
1 1951 1.5-ton Dump Truck
1953 and a 1956 Ford F800

Raising a teenager is like trying to nail Jello to a tree!