Originally posted by 53moneypit:
Going to offer up that old inline huh' and replace it with one of those bent motors? Shame, shame...a pox upon your toolbox! You do understand that your monthly dues here will triple and you'll need a special password to enter if you do the "V" thing, don't you? :p
Actually, the engine is already out and I tore into it already. There's alot of cancer to fix and I would rather weld stuff up than restore it, if you know what I mean. This car isn't in good enough shape to spend that kind of time on. Besides, have you looked at my list of trucks, or should I say partial list? I think I've paid my dues, LOL. I got bit by the street rod bug and thought I would save one that shouldn't be over thrashing a restorable one,
Scott
I'll work on posting a picture soon
OK,
here it is