The jury is still waiting to see pictures of your rims, so a verdict can be reached about whether you need new rims at all...

Since you want old looking rims, and dont want to spend several hundred or more on replacement rims, your best chance of getting what you want is to show Ken/Grigg/Mike some good pictures of your rims, and hopefully find out you have locking rims that you can keep. If they really turn out to be the RH-5s, then the pictures will also help get you the right advice about options.

If you are still in Dublin, then if you head South through Comanche down to Mullin, there is a tractor/big truck tire shop on 183 at 573. I'll hafta ask my dad the name of the fella and the tire shop there, but my dad's sure that there not gonna balk at me when I eventually get around to needing to bring my multi piece locking rims in for new tires... I'm not expecting it to be inexpensive to get tires or mounting there, but I'll be shocked if they wont even do the job on the multi-piece rims...

Keith


1953 Chevy 3100
Father and Son project
In the Stovebolt Gallery
46 GMC 303 1.5T