Kurt, yes, there is AD seals for AD panel rear doors. I need to go through my parts list to find if it came from Carter or Classic Parts.

Now, may I just voice an opinion about Steele Rubber Products. First I agree, their quality is very good and its VERY pricey compared to others.
Here is what I "know". Recently I needed a new rubber seal for my windshield frame on my 37. I paid DEARLY for the one from Steele and honest folks, the old one that I got from Carter over 10 years ago was/is just as good and has a better lip on it.
Next..I paid DEARLY for the wing vent rubbers for my 52 Panel and when I got them I compared them to the ones I had purchased from another vendor. Son of a gun, time will tell but the ones from Steele are waayyy over priced and I can't see the money difference they are cashing in on because they are suppose to be "the best". I rubbed them,put them in the sun and rubbed them to see how much ebonite I got off them.Steele was no better.
...also, I've been to the Steele store several times to pick up stuff for me and my buddies and if any of you think Steele makes all their stuff your mistaken. They buy quite a bit from other sources, and tack on the "steele price". I know for a fact one of their suppliers is Dennis Carpenter which is not very far from them. (Dennis is mainly into Ferd parts) I guess it depends on who has what "dies" but rubber stuff is swapped around just like Carter sells stuff to Classic Parts. Just like CPP sells stuff to Classic Parts and we buy from Classic. (my recent tie rod ends is a good example)...or the mounts I bought from Carter that came from CPP to.

All I really wanted to say is I, just me now, think all the alocades loathed on steele is a little off base. In MY OPINION.
In the end, buyers beward. Its your money. Now, no one ever accused me of not saying whats on my mine!!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile