| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Ponchogl),
182
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,180 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | My 37 tank had some tiny pin holes in it when I got it. I purchased the POR15 tank sealing kit. I spent the better part of a day cleaning and following instructions to a "T". Today, 11 years later it is doing a fine job. With my tank I can see straight down into it and it still looks as smooth as the day I poured the sealer in. This is just my experience and I would not hesitate to do it again.
Of course you are looking at your tank and will have to make the judgement call as to just how good, or bad it is. | | |
| |
| |