| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | .... can I jump in here? Tim, thanks for the pics. Just like mine. I just want to add that once you install them be careful when you close the doors. The rubber hasn't "set" to the body yet and will sort of "fold over" or crease if not careful. Once I got mine installed I got inside the panel and using a thin piece of plastic (sort of like a flat screwdriver) and ran it around the inside of the doors and got the rubber laying "flat" all the way around to seal like its suppose to. I left it that way for about a week. Now when I open and close the door the rubber goes and fits like its suppose to........ at least thats the way it was for me. | | |
| |
| |