Tim, crazy me did not take any pics when I put mine in a few weeks ago but I can still take some shots. It was trial and error as I went and I'm still convinced I should not have cut the weather strip as it went around the strike plate ect. To me it just looks crummy and I may pull it off and change it.
I've got to drive down to Georgia early in the morning to see my sister who had an aortic valve replaced and is having a hard time. I'll shoot a few pics when I get back.

I'm curious how the front weather stripping worked on the rear.

OH...I do have an unsealed area at the top between the doors. I still have some adjusting to do to pull the doors tighter and maybe in a week or so I can take it down the road. I'm thinking it will "whistle"???

Last edited by Achipmunk; 05/26/2011 1:06 AM.

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile