unfortunately I lost a roll of film back when I did the 37. However, you can take a look in my photobucket below and see how the 52panel is set up. While not "exactly" the same they are basically.
If you want, I can slide under the 37 and take a few pics but it is not "store bought" but fabricated by a friend. Back then I did what I had to do but if I would have had the money back then I would have bought the kit.
I purchased the brackets, pedal,booster,M/C (the entire deal) for my panel this past year from Piratejack.net for $207. I do believe they carry a set up for yours but not sure.

Let me know about the pics. I can get some tomorrow or tomorrow night.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile