| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (1955 1 Series, Bill Trotter, Gdads51, Leo, cmayna, ShopRag, moparguy),
110
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,280 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 159 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 159 | Hi I have not posted here in a long time. I have a 38 GMC(same as a Chevy)I adapted some original brake and clutch petals to the frame put power disc brakes on my truck. here is my question, how close can my power booster/master cylinder be to the exhaust with out it causing some kind of a heat problem with my master cylinder. ya I know it is a design flaw on my part and I am going to fix it I just need to know how far the minimum distance is so I can fix it right the first time. Also would a heat shield of some kind help me any
1938 Gmc 1/2 ton
| | |
| |
| |