Leo, sent you some pics of the channel around the front doors. I forgot to shoot a pic of my back doors. Oh, I did not have and do not see any place for a "retainer strip" on the back doors. I just put the weatherstripping on the edge of the rear doors like the front. You will know which is right when you put the rear door strips on. I was personally unsure about how to do it on the bottom and top corner of the left rear door so maybe you will need to take a good look at it before doing it. The right door is a breeze.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile