| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,246 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Thanks Sully, I just finished doing the cab doors. They had a steel retainer strip along the bottom of the doors. I was wondering if the rear doors also had this strip. About the windlace, I have no channel for it to slide into for the front doors. Alan Horvath has an excellent page on doing this, but the channels don't exist on my cab. | | |
| |
| |