Dads50, the one you have a link to appears to be the one like I took apart today. For some reason I was not aware of the differnce but I should have since knowing there are different #'s

I had pictures of Dennys and Woodys rebuilt laying on my work bench and relized about halfway through the tear down that they were different. Mine is H-02-47 which I think is like Woodys.

I say different because:..... Denny was able to tear his apart and actually see down in the tube where the actuator rod it but on mine, and I believe Woodys we cannot do that...unless I heat the soldered end and then put it back on. I'm wondering if I should do that?

Am I correct in what I'm saying above? Heck, I like it, Learn something new everyday guys. And thanks to Woody and Denny for the documentation on their rebuilds. Thanks guys.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile