I used wax and grease remover to clean it, but didn't use to rags. I have it sanded with 400 grit, which it sanded just fine. Actually after 24 hrs, the paint was so hard I got tired of sanding with 400. It was taking forever to get smooth. I then went with 180 to get it knocked down, then 220, 320, and 400. I did hit some sealer/primer in a few spots. It's been about 50 hrs now since it was painted. I'll try to get closer when painting. Would you recommend reducing it a little further than the tech sheet says. Its a 4-2-1 paint, reducer, hardener. I'm using single stage solid. Its pretty humid here so I was thinking that it might be too thick. Going from a 1.3 tip to a 1.5 helped, but still a lot of orange peel. I'll try again without the fish eye eliminator. If multiple people say that it is junk, then It must be. It wasn't cheap, so I'll have to go get a refund on that.
Last edited by davidn; 08/25/2010 7:24 PM.