Tough day in court. Jury selection continues at a glacier pace. On the way home, I decided I would try out the 19.5 inch wheels I bought yesterday. The lug holes are larger than the lugs on this thing but I decided it won't hurt to bolt the duallys up tight and try them. They are much larger than the 17.5's that were on there and it raised the overall tire height from 29 to 33 inches.
I took it for a test drive. Took off in 2nd gear no problem. Don't have a tach so I can't be scientific about this but it's much quieter at cruising speed of 45 to 50mph. At 55 it's not screaming like it was and I feel I have much more left. Got up to 65 momentarily and while the engine had plenty more, the truck is beyond it's technological ability to go fast. I've never ridden one but it's like what I imagine galluping on a camel would be.
For those of you who know more than me, (that's all y'all), I ask: Are there potential problems with running these giant 19,5's on my little 3600 dually? How might I rectify the problem of the lugs being smaller than the holes???