I have a Dana 70 I'm told came out from under a 80's Chevy 1-ton (Diesel). I never saw the rest of the truck, so all I know is what the axle looks like.

I also have a couple of 14-bolt GM rears and since some of these are loose I have been watching prices. I see them on craigslist for $250 to $750 all the time. I'd expect you could get one easily in the $200-$300 range with a little patience.

One of my 14-bolts is mounted under a '50 Chevy 1-ton frame. I bought it that way, so don't know what it took to do it, but it looks like it fits there real well.


1955 1st GMC Suburban | 1954 GMC 250 trailer puller project | 1954 GMC 250 Hydra-Matic | 1954 Chevy 3100 . 1947 Chevy COE | and more...
It's true. I really don't do anything but browse the Internet looking for trouble...