Everyone's $0.02 is worth the crown jewels to this old truck boy.

Just think, at 50mph, I was smokin' down the road at nearly 60mph!!!! And at 65, I was going at close to... mach one!!!!!

Very good explanation of lug/hub piloted wheels and explains how the wheels become integral to the hub. I would think that this could help explain why it's not a good idea to force the issue by putting dually wheels on a hub designed for just the one, something I had contemplated doing with the 'Burban rear end.

Had not considered clearance. Not a problem empty but fully loaded???. The leafs are close to the tires. Brakes have been redone and plan to upgrade if possible down the road. (upgraded brakes and some kind of power assist to the extent that these things are possible).

I thought of making spacers but pictured them being a very weak solution. I do like the one of replacing the studs. Cheap insurance.

You guys are the best...