| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (BCBill, Lightholder's Dad, joe apple, Hawkman, greenie-reddy, TUTS 59, Gdads51, 1 invisible),
198
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,175 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 1,299 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 1,299 | I don't know if this will help you as it is not actual measurments but it is the installation in my truck and I thought it might give you some answers as you can reference the air cleaner tops to the top of the valve cover. I guess I can get actual dimensions when daylight and weather cooperates. http://rides.webshots.com/album/573004888TGzvrt | | |
| |
| |