I've been running the Holley/Weber as well as dual Carter/Webers on my 235 for the past 8000 miles. Without question, they were among the most cost-efficient upgrades I have made. No longer plagued with carb leaks, hesitation and difficult starts, the single H/W eliminated all the above in one swift swoop. After 3500 miles I switched to the dual Carter/Webers and the results were the same.
Langdon's prices are very reasonable and he offered a rebuilt H/W for $65.00 and a new carb for $75.00. The linkage kit is simple in design, easy to install and the stock vertical linkage from the bell crank is cut off at the upper 90 degree bend and threaded to mate with the ball swivel. I would recommend adding a 12v electrical choke conversion to eliminate the unsightly water heat choke. As expected, it works great.
In addition, he recommends using an inexpensive adjustable pseudo-regulator (such as the Mr. Gasket--NOT SPECTRE) from your local auto parts store to drop the stock mechanical pump pressure to 3-1/2 psi.
Without question, the single H/W upgrade is going to improve driveability immediately. Although the overall cost is a bit more than a worn-out rebuilt carb.....the feeling of your truck cruising along without the smell of fuel, hesitation and hard starting is priceless.
Dave