| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,413 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 1,820 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 1,820 | How is the Teflon applied? This is interesting, I have never heard of this. http://www.yogisinc.com/results.cfm...poly%20ride%20spring%20liner/results.cfmAs I read now,it is actually poly. Feels and looks like teflon. It comes in rolls and you cut to length. They also sell the teflon buttons.
Last edited by 6cylindersovertexas; 03/12/2010 12:25 AM.
"Truckin' Around .......... Since 1937!" My name is Joe and I am addicted to Classic Country Music. I just can't hep myself.Operators are standing by to take your calls! Now cruising in the Passing Lane | | |
| |
| |