Search out John's threads on his conversion. I think the disks and calipers he used are 90's Dodge, but I don't recall exactly. He had not finished that truck and put it on the road yet.
There is a similar thread on OldGMCTrucks.com using Dodge brake parts that is finished and in use. That guy was working with a little older truck, but the hubs are the same '53 to '59 so most the conversion would be the same also.
On a '48 to '54 the axle is the same on both single- and dual-wheel 1-ton trucks. Actually it is the same as 3/4- and 1-1/2 (standard only) ton trucks.
I'm not as conversant about the TF/BC trucks but would be surprised if they were different. The axles change between the Advance Design models and Task Force models, but its the spring pads and probably width that are different.
I may do this swap some day myself, but I'll be doing it a little differently. I've got a set of hubs off a 1-ton dually and I'm thinking I'll put disks on them and mount them on the front of a '51 4400 I have. I'll then put a Dana 70HD under the rear of the that truck. I have enough of the 18 inch wheels to run them on what I think of as a parade truck, so it will never see high speeds, but needs to be very good at stopping in congested conditions.
When that truck is done I'll probably also have replaced the cab with a '50 5-window... The real question is what decade will I start it.