I have a link to a picture that says '53 to '59 dually hubs are the same. Its part of a series of photos of a disk brake swap on a 1-ton. I don't know that the caption is actually correct, though I'm inclined to believe it is.

Dually Hub

And that would mean your single wheel hubs would fit Jfnar's '57. To be sure I'd suggest comparing part numbers on all the brake parts because it might be necessary to replace more than the hub and drum, but also the backing plate, shoes and stuff.

Someplace like Rock Auto can be good for checking those kinds of numbers.


1955 1st GMC Suburban | 1954 GMC 250 trailer puller project | 1954 GMC 250 Hydra-Matic | 1954 Chevy 3100 . 1947 Chevy COE | and more...
It's true. I really don't do anything but browse the Internet looking for trouble...