I went by the shop last night and looked at the front hubs. They appear to be some type of bolt-on extensions but the holes on the hub side are on a smaller diameter than the wheel holes. So even if they'll come off, the hole pattern won't match. Now I'm considering two options. (1) Change the front hubs to single. I'm having trouble finding parts for TF one tons so hopefully other years will fit. (2) Get some adapters for the rear so I can use one dually wheel turned just like the front wheel. Here's some adapters I'm looking at.
http://www.arrowcraft.com/arrowcraf...=catalog&category=3&pagenumber=1Adapters about 4 1/2" thick should put the tire in about the right spot. The adavantages of #2 are that I aleady have the wheels, I would keep the big truck look, I won't have to track down scarce parts, and I won't have left over parts to get rid of. Any thoughts or suggestions for either option will be appreciated.
Jeff