Originally Posted by crenwelge
Where are you located in Texas? Rural areas are usually easier to get appraisals like you need than cities. Remember this can be a used car dealer as well as a new car dealer.


It used to be rural... When the town was small enough that I knew everyone in town... Odd how you know fewer people once there are too many people to know...

But, that gives me an idea I hadnt thougt of... My sister lives in a rural area still, and she know just about everyone in Mills County... I feel dumb for not thinkin of that.

Dont know that she can come through for me, though, since the truck is a long way from Mills county... Not wanting to tow it somewhere is part of why getting an appraisal cheap is so hard... So if any Stovebolter has that dealer license and wants to do me a favor... I'll pay it forward and pay it backward. Well, actually, anybody every needs a favor from me, just ask, whether I owe you a favor or not...

Last edited by MacX; 12/12/2009 1:24 AM.

1953 Chevy 3100
Father and Son project
In the Stovebolt Gallery
46 GMC 303 1.5T