Originally Posted by drummin52
This is the list of what I can get a pump out of

Autozone part #E2182

Ford - 87-91 country squire
- 83-86 LTD
- 87-91 LTD Crown Victoria
- 85-89 Bronco
- 86-91 Econoline
- 87-89 F-series trucks
- 83-85 Mustang
- Lincoln - 80-83 Mark VI
- 81-89 Town Car
- Mercury - 87-91 Colony Park
- 83-89 Grand Marquis

Hello,
I have used your list (great!) but noticed that these pumps have a Ford-specific connector at both end to attach the fuel line. How did you work around this? Did you buy an aftermarket connector (maybe Aeroquip...), or...?
Also, on this long thread, I have not seen mentioned where you connect the return line to the tank.
One last thing, did you put baffle inside your tank? I was wondering if I could find the whole "bucket" from an EFI vehicle, to mount on my tank; this way, it would give me in-tank fuel pump and pick-up, gauge sender, return line... Anyone has thoughts on this?


'57 Chevy Suburban; '70 Chevy Impala.