I am still planning to do the switch over, just waiting for a nice weekend (50's or higher and sunny) and/or a sale to go to the local yard and get what I need. I made a list of everything I should need from both the yard and summitracing.com
Total so far comes to about $200.
Good news to me anyways, my brothers programmer/tuner thing already came with everything I will need (program/file wise) to make the changes needed to the computer. The 747 and 746 computer must be very popular unit. From what I read I need to take out the vss and egr.
Talking with EFI-DIY I may leave the vss in if I find a T5 with an electronic speedometer drive instead of the mechanical drive (I have to buy a speedometer yet anyways). With the vss, the engine will lean out the fuel when at a cruising speed, so that should help out the fuel mileage a bit.