OK I'm getting there
Fuel lines are done, definitely one of the more time consuming "to do" items for the conversion. Some pictures
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w124/rockfan1815/final%20tbi%20conversion%20pics/100_0873.jpghttp://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w124/rockfan1815/final%20tbi%20conversion%20pics/100_0871.jpghttp://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w124/rockfan1815/final%20tbi%20conversion%20pics/100_0868.jpghttp://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w124/rockfan1815/final%20tbi%20conversion%20pics/100_0869.jpgI ordered some heat tape to wrap the fuel lines that go over the intake and exhaust manifolds. I may also put some type of shield that if any fuel does start to leak, it will go away from the manifolds.
the O2 sensor
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w124/rockfan1815/final%20tbi%20conversion%20pics/100_0862.jpgand the finished wiring
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w124/rockfan1815/final%20tbi%20conversion%20pics/100_0855.jpghttp://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w124/rockfan1815/final%20tbi%20conversion%20pics/100_0854.jpghttp://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w124/rockfan1815/final%20tbi%20conversion%20pics/100_0853.jpghttp://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w124/rockfan1815/final%20tbi%20conversion%20pics/100_0852.jpgFor the most part the conversion is done. Before I start it I have a few more things I need to finish. I need to weld in some exhaust flex pipes in after the header flanges.
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w124/rockfan1815/100_0867.jpg (like my model 1952 chevy pickup)
I need to install my new ignition switch and I also ordered two magnaflow mufflers that Id like to install as soon as I get them.
I bought a piston stop so I can put timing marks on the crank pulley instead of using the flywheel and bell housing method for initial timing. I also need to get the belts so I will be able to run it for a bit longer than a few minutes.
Other than those its just about done.