| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,121 Posts1,056,328 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#58024 03/20/2006 3:06 AM | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 920 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2004 Posts: 920 | I did basically the same thing following advice from a member here - thanks 4onthefloor! I used a thermostat housing and water pump from a 261 and ran the by-pass thru the intake which I made out of 5/16" brake line. I made the plate for the bottom of my intake out of 4" x 4" piece of 5/16 flat bar. Here are some pics http://community.webshots.com/album/360111285YfkRkF | | |
| |
| |