| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Peggy M, mick53, cmayna, Lostbuthaulinass, RaNfLaS, Southerntruck, JW51),
181
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,285 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#57611 03/10/2006 4:15 PM | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 90 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 90 | I'm looking for some advise about my 4 spd. When I put the shifter plate on, I couldn't get it to shift into any gear, I got the top plate from another 4spd, could this be the problem. Any help would be appreciated. resto44 | | |
| |
| |