| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,251 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 3 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 3 | I just rebuilt my engine. I put it back into my car and when I try to start it the starter can barely turn the engine. Engine specs: -383 Stroker (9.5:1) -462 Camel heads -Erson Cam 472 lift/306 dur. -TH350 tranny Please Advise.....
Roger P.
| | |
| |
| |