If this is a start up of a new engine, STOP NOW!!! Do not keep slowly turning over the engine. You need this to start before all the break in lube is worn off the camshaft.

You are running plenty of break in lube , right? GM EOS, at least one bottle, and plenty of camshaft lube...

Replace the battery and cables, check all wires and circuits, and double check the firing order and timing. Double up on batteries if you have to to get this thing spinning. If it were mine, I would pull the distributor and re-prime the oil system if its been any length of time since the first priming. And if I had to crank more them four or five revolutions, I would add more EOS to the oil. Cam lube comes off pretty quick, so oil pressure is a must!

New engines MUST FIRE RIGHT OFF, read up on break in procedures before going on. You can loose the camshaft before you know it.

Joe