| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,417 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | ..... I have "heard" of powder coating being blasted off. I do know that I sold a guy set of wheels that were powdered coated and his painter blasted them and painted them. I have not seen them yet but this was only about 3 weeks ago. I'm suppose to go see the truck soon as I can get the guy to let me know when we can get together. I didn't hear anyone close to the project say it was tough to do?? | | |
| |
| |