Howdy,
I happened across some Holly and Rochester 1bbl carbs from a 73, 74 and 75 Chevy Nova six cylinder.. I am currently running the call out 1962 single barrel Rochester carb on my 1962 235 Chevy C10 truck.. As most of you already know, the 1 barrels from 1962 are leaky and not very efficient comparatively to some later model carbs.. It looks to me that these 1bbl carbs from the early 70's Novas will bolt right up to my 62.. There are some additional vacuum hoses on the Nova carbs but it wouldn't be a problem from what I can see.. Just plug the extra vacuum outlets..
From what I heard, the early 70's single barrel carbs from these Novas are less leaky and more efficient then the call outs for the 60's.. Does anyway have any experience using these carbs on their early 60's 235's?? At first glance this seems like a good idea to try..