I went up to look at that 355... SOLD :P that thing runs like a champ, good parts, nice idle, parts sheet and dyno sheet. Got to hear it run before I paid for it, it's pretty stout. 351hp and 379 lb/ft, 10:1 C/R, Thumper cam, mmmmmmm...

It was at a machine shop in Topeka, got there after hours when all the guys were working on an alcohol motor, got a FAR different attitude from these guys. While I'm here in KS still, I'll use them for any machine work I need, even though it's over an hour away. Night and day. BTW, it's Mike's Machine and Auto Repair shop in Topeka, if anyone needs machine work from a reputable place with a good attitude.

Tony

Plus, it's the only shop in the area with a dyno grin

Last edited by Tony's1964; 02/25/2009 4:51 AM.

Wide open 'til you see God...



Then brake

'64 Stepside 355, 700R4, 10:1 C/R, TCI Streetfighter, Thumper Cam, Hedman Hedders, starting wiring and bodywork shortly, W.I.P.
'07 Charger 3.5L
'99 Dodge Ram 1500 Ext. Cab 360 4x4 (Sold)
'07 F@#$ Focus ST (Sold)