| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Hotrod Lincoln, 52Carl, Forty9, walter74, klhansen, HandyAndy, cmayna, 55shaker, TPR57C),
137
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,282 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#49892 09/03/2005 1:12 AM | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 338 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 338 | Neil, I have a 1940 Chevy, so I don't know if it is the same. But I had a similar problem with my truck. I switched to a 1960 235 and a T-5 transmission. I wanted to keep the original pedals. If you look at my t-5 rebuild page way at the bottom you will see my solution. http://home.twcny.rr.com/schickling/1940Chevy/T5.html The bellhousing comes from Buffalo Enterprises. This may or may not work on your engine. If not maybe Buffalo Enterprises makes a similar one for GMC. I'm pretty sure they have a web page with at least a number to call. Bill Schickling | | |
| |
| |