| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,258 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#49896 09/11/2005 8:48 AM | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 197 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 197 | Thanks for all of your replies. It relly helps to make an informed decision. I've decided to go with the 3 speed. I was pretty sure that I'd have to shorten the driveline with the 4 speed and the weight was a factor as well. My whole focus since starting this project was to do a frame-up for as little as possible, meaning not changing much on the truck and keeping things simple and original. Even so, I'm sure I'll be into this thing for at least $12 - $15K by the time it's done. Your advice has made this an easy decision. Thanks.
Neil 1940 GMC 1/2 Ton
| | |
| |
| |