Hi Kev,
My 'wee' wife is tiny.. 4'11" and 7 stone, it's perfect for her! It's her daily driver. She had a saloon version for years,and never had any major problems.
I don't drive it...I wear it. (6'3" and 16 stone!) grin

I see your good lady has excellent taste, It's the one F*rd I wouldn't mind in my garage! Not that I could afford one!
(Pssst Don't tell anyone though! Especially Ed. nono)

There would be a fight as to who would drive as Mrs Jock loves early 'Stangs' too! I think Steve McQueen's got a lot to do with it. dang

Congratulations in advance, Mrs Jock and I wish you well for your 'big day'

Don't forget to post the pics of you setting off on your honeymoon in the old 'Jimmy!'

P.S Watch someone doesn't tie some old tin cans to the back they might chip the paint! grin

Regards Jock thumbs_up

Last edited by jockbolter50; 01/21/2009 11:43 PM.

1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.