You may still have an adjustment problem. The only other thing would be an internal master cylinder problem. When I do a complete brake redo, I adjust the brakes out tight to the drum to eliminate any chance of an adjustment problem, especially on Huck brakes. Then I bleed until it feels right. Now, on these trucks with the masters under the floor, I only power bleed, which forces the air out without the master being involved. If the brakes still don't work/feel right, it almost has to be the master then,
Scott


Scott Ward

2 1948 1.5-ton Loadmasters
The red one and The snow pusher
1 1950 3100
1 1955.1 Chevy 6500
1 1954 Chevy 6500 2-Ton
1 1955 1st Series COE 5700
1 1963 K20 (454)
1 1964 C10 (350)
1 1951 1.5-ton Dump Truck
1953 and a 1956 Ford F800

Raising a teenager is like trying to nail Jello to a tree!