| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,339 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 1,867 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 1,867 | I do two things to fix this problem;
#1 Fill up on the way out, not the way home. #2 Always park with the cap uphill.
Jeff | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| Mr. Lang | 10/22/2008 3:03 AM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| crenwelge | 10/22/2008 3:22 AM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| 6tvette | 10/22/2008 4:23 AM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| Czechman | 10/23/2008 12:34 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| tclederman | 10/23/2008 1:05 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| Wrenchbender Ret. | 10/23/2008 8:55 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| Czechman | 10/24/2008 12:03 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| DGERTH | 10/24/2008 2:12 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| Mr. Lang | 10/24/2008 4:01 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| rustednuts | 10/24/2008 5:20 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| Denny Graham | 10/24/2008 8:41 PM | |
| |
| |