| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (‘37ChevyPU, Hotrod Lincoln, Otto Skorzeny, CuzzFuzz, Shaffer's1950, SlimSix, TrknGMC, 1 invisible),
81
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,451 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | "Have we all lost our minds?"You have, if you think that someone is forcing you to buy a certain style of gas cap. Christopher, just get a readily available original style gas cap. Even locking gas caps are available in two styles. Vented or not, gasoline will expand when it warms up - you should not fill the tank into the filler tube. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| Mr. Lang | 10/22/2008 3:03 AM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| crenwelge | 10/22/2008 3:22 AM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| 6tvette | 10/22/2008 4:23 AM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| Czechman | 10/23/2008 12:34 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| tclederman | 10/23/2008 1:05 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| Wrenchbender Ret. | 10/23/2008 8:55 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| Czechman | 10/24/2008 12:03 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| DGERTH | 10/24/2008 2:12 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| Mr. Lang | 10/24/2008 4:01 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| rustednuts | 10/24/2008 5:20 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| Denny Graham | 10/24/2008 8:41 PM | |
| |
| |