| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Gdads51),
84
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,447 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 84 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 84 | Gentlemen, Gentlemen! easy, it's just a ol gas cap and not worth a dual. dg | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| Mr. Lang | 10/22/2008 3:03 AM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| crenwelge | 10/22/2008 3:22 AM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| 6tvette | 10/22/2008 4:23 AM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| Czechman | 10/23/2008 12:34 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| tclederman | 10/23/2008 1:05 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| Wrenchbender Ret. | 10/23/2008 8:55 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| Czechman | 10/24/2008 12:03 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| DGERTH | 10/24/2008 2:12 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| Mr. Lang | 10/24/2008 4:01 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| rustednuts | 10/24/2008 5:20 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| Denny Graham | 10/24/2008 8:41 PM | |
| |
| |