| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (3B, Bill Hanlon, TooMany2count, Otto Skorzeny, Peggy M, GDW, 1 invisible),
114
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,460 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 67 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 67 | you'll probably be better off if you don't fill all the way up to the top of the filler neck to allow room for expansion, this applies to all the new cars as well since they are not vented at all, fumes are stored in the charcoal canister and burned later while driving, overfilling causes the canister to become saturated with raw fuel instead of fumes. causes variety of performance problems and check engine lights to come on. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| Mr. Lang | 10/22/2008 3:03 AM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| crenwelge | 10/22/2008 3:22 AM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| 6tvette | 10/22/2008 4:23 AM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| Czechman | 10/23/2008 12:34 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| tclederman | 10/23/2008 1:05 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| Wrenchbender Ret. | 10/23/2008 8:55 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| Czechman | 10/24/2008 12:03 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| DGERTH | 10/24/2008 2:12 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| Mr. Lang | 10/24/2008 4:01 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| rustednuts | 10/24/2008 5:20 PM |
Re: Vented Gas Cap, am I crazy?
| Denny Graham | 10/24/2008 8:41 PM | |
| |
| |