Beautys in the eye of the beholder, and that usually lends itself to the checkbook to.

One guy told me how he likes them for how ugly they look, while I love them for how neat and distinctive they are. You certainly learn some new cuss words working on them!

What can be said that hasnt already?

They stand in a league of their own. If it came to it and it was my decision I think I would try and purchase them to save them from the scrap heaps. They certainly wont be building anymore anytime soon.

The big trucks deserve a heck of a lot more respect then they are given. For the amount of abuse theyve suffered over the years and the fact they are still around or being used is a testament to how well built they were.

Just my opinion.

Jeff


My 1953 Chevrolet
1947.1 Gallery
1972 C-10 1/2 Ton & 1972 C-30 1 Ton