GM has a HO crate engine with 330HP plus that is a nice engine. Its LIST price is around 4600 but with a good connection you can beat that by close to half! Add an intake and carb and you are set to GOOOOOOOO.... The car club I belong to purchased one and we have it on a trailer selling tickets (to benefit a charity). I actually have it sitting in my garage and it pounds the concrete pretty good. I think the dealer sold it to us for 2600. Considering the cost to really build one up that total price, and the warrantee, isn't that bad. Just my .02 cent worth.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile