| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Hush, moparguy, Gdads51, Gray_Ghost, Bill Hanlon, Hugh63c10, 1 invisible),
208
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,283 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Woody, job wise we are almost at the same junction. I suspect you will finish way ahead of me though. I just can't do some of the body work and I don't have those tools.....You can see my cowlings here http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/...pecial_track=album_paginate_top_view_allThe cowls may be on the second page. You are doing a fabulous job Woody. You and Denny are making me stay at it!! LOL EDIT: I fixed the link so it would open.
Last edited by Achipmunk; 07/13/2008 3:59 AM.
| | |
| |
| |