I don't know . . . I think a fire truck on fire at a parade has a certain poetry to it, yes?

What I keep thinking is, the company that converted this to a fire truck, made a lot of 'em, and all on commercial chassis. They didn't have the alternator option, were stuck with 6-volt, and, as far as I know, didn't consider anything but the stock generator. Yet, they piled all this stuff on. So they must have had a thought about how it would all work.
With the help of the "Automotive Electrical Handbook", (HP Books), I used Ohm's Law and equations to work out the proper wire sizes, then went at least one size larger, to be conservative. Mostly 10 & 12 gage, since it's a long way to the back of the truck. So I'm not worried about wires burning up.
For arguments' sake, what's the highest output 6-volt generator anyone's seen on a stovebolt?
-Michael