| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Peggy M, mick53, cmayna, Lostbuthaulinass, RaNfLaS, Southerntruck, JW51),
181
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,285 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 279 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 279 | '53 Chev 3/4-ton recently restored. I've got a loud grinding noise on decelleration from higher speed (around 30-40). This occurs with or without the clutch pedal depressed and not at lower speeds. I would describe it as more of a grinding noise than a "chatter". Any ideas? It has been sitting for the most part since the restoration was completed. I'm trying to remember if I put grease on the pilot bearing when I installed the tranny. Could that cause it? Any ideas would be appreciated. Rick | | |
| |
| |