I was sort of thinking what you guys are saying,I also was worried about my transmission, my truck is pretty light and it has the 4.6 v8, I've hauled my 52 pickup with it and my boat which must weigh almost as much or more than the GMC but I only do it around town or to my shop which is about 15 miles away. It might be cheapest in the long run to have someone haul it and save wear and tare on my pickup and my nerves and health. If I did damage to my pickup it would make the whole trip a huge espense that I don't need. Dave


1941 Chevy
"First rebuild - complete!"
Follow the story in the DITY
1941 GMC resting peacefully
1946/1947 Chevy Street rod on s10 frame complete
1945 GMC panel truck in line for restoration
1941 Plymouth stock complete
1941 GMC COE in restoration process
Read his Project Journal
1941 Chevy Coe uncertain future resting now