Looking to haul a 41 1 1/2 ton GMC with what's left of a flat bed on it.I have access to a big enough trailer but would be using my f-150 to pull it. It would be most likely a 5 1/2 hour trip with no major climbs, the worst is sea level to 1300ft in one shot then another about the same. After that only flats and small rolling hills. No brakes on trailer. Am I crazy for even thinking about doing this, the cheapest estimate I've got is about 650$, highest so far 1000$. Dave


1941 Chevy
"First rebuild - complete!"
Follow the story in the DITY
1941 GMC resting peacefully
1946/1947 Chevy Street rod on s10 frame complete
1945 GMC panel truck in line for restoration
1941 Plymouth stock complete
1941 GMC COE in restoration process
Read his Project Journal
1941 Chevy Coe uncertain future resting now